Even with strict quality control and high-quality manufactured items, unfortunately, defects, although rare, can still happen from time to time. In the event of a defective product, not to worry!
To begin; Drip Depot covers manufacturer warranties for the first 90 days after purchase. If you experience a defect within the first 90 days, we will be happy to take care of you. Please reach out to our helpdesk so we can get the process started for you! You will need to provide:
1. The order number and item number (if possible).
2. A description of the product, and the defect.
3. When the defect occurred (i.e. immediately upon installation, or 3 weeks after installation…).
4. Picture(s) or video(s) of the issue, and if applicable, the system and installation itself.
5. If you have more than one of the items installed, how many are defective?
6. What troubleshooting methods were used?
If the product is over 90 days old, no worries! Many of our items are covered under a manufacturer warranty, in which case, you would want to reach out to the manufacturer. Here is our Manufacturer's Warranty Information for your convenience.
If you do not see your item listed in this article, it may be covered under our Lifetime Guarantee. If your product is covered under the guarantee and qualifies for a replacement, we will be happy to get one sent right out to you.
Please note, this guarantee does not cover items that are damaged due to misuse or environmental conditions that are out of our control. Please see the Lifetime Guarantee policy for more details about limitations and exclusions.