Strawberries & Cream Cottage Cheese Salad
Recipe submitted by Michael S. - Drip Depot, shipping and receiving warehouse
Serves up to 10 people
- 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries, cut into small pieces
- 6 ounce package of strawberry jello
- 16 ounces of cottage cheese
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 8 ounces of frozen whipped topping, thawed
1. In a mixing bowl combine strawberries, jello and cottage cheese. Mix well and chill for 30 minutes.
2. Gently fold in whipped topping and mini marshmallows.
3. Place back into refrigerator and chill for 2 hours.